Light the World 2017 Christmas Light Stickers






So many projects so little time :) but I want to share this freebie while it is still relevant. Light the World is a great way to make sure I keep Christ in Christmas. I made Christmas light stickers for my calendar and decided to make a sheet for each primary family in our ward.




Now I am sharing the free printable and cutable (is that a word) file with you!

Follow the dropbox links below for the files. You can download the sticker page in pdf form and print and cut them out by hand or machine. I use Cut Master 3 with my Graphtec CE6000-60. Silhouette users can download as a dxf. I have also provided a jpg version for good measure.

To learn more about way you can serve follow the link to Light the World 25 Ways, 25 Days


Light the World 25 Ways, 25 Days pdf version
Light the World 25 Ways, 25 Days dxf version
Light the World 25 Ways, 25 Days jpg version

If you have any questions use the contact link at the top of this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment